Hey! I'm Marli.
Adventurous Entrepreneur, Wilderness Guide, & Joy Instigator.
I support ambitious women like you in achieving your greatest goals and biggest visions while actually enjoying the journey and embracing the happiness of pursuit.
I believe that we don't have to wait until we reach our big, crazy goals and dreams to be happy, to feel fulfilled and to experience joy.
I believe you are powerful beyond measure and I know that having the right coach on your side who truly believes in you and what you are capable of can give you the permission you are need to give it all you got while actually enjoying the journey.
HIGHLIGHTS OF EXPERIENCE:
- More than 15 years of experience in the personal growth world as a mentor, guide, coach, educator and facilitator
- Organizer & Curator for TEDxWWU
- Co-Organizer & Speaker Coach for TEDxBellingham
- Founder of the Western Outdoor Orientation Program at Western Washington University
- Co-Conveaner for the 2014 Northwest Association of Experiential Education Regional Conference
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
- Intensive 6-month Heart of Facilitation Training through Partners for Youth Empowerment (November 2013-March 2014)
- Master's in Education from Western Washington University
- Bachelor's degree in Outdoor Education from the University of New Hampshire
- Americorps Teaching Fellowship at Eagle Rock School and Professional Development Center in Estes Park, CO