Hey! I'm Marli.
Adventurous Entrepreneur, Wilderness Guide, & Joy Instigator.
I support ambitious women like you in achieving your greatest goals and biggest visions while actually enjoying the journey and embracing the happiness of pursuit.
I believe that we don't have to wait until we reach our big, crazy goals and dreams to be happy, to feel fulfilled and to experience joy.
I believe you are powerful beyond measure and I know that having the right coach on your side who truly believes in you and what you are capable of can give you the permission you are need to give it all you got while actually enjoying the journey.
After 15 years of being a wilderness guide, educator and mentor, I have decided to focus on what I am most passionate about, helping ambitious, driven women like you fully believe in themselves, their mission and to be truly seen for what you have to offer the world. My passion is to inspire the best in others and to help them go big in life and do that surrounded by a supportive and empowering community. I love creating experiences that inspire and move others to find their passion, discover their purpose and realize their potential. As a dynamic and naturally inspirational speaker, coach, mentor and guide, I focus on providing opportunities for people to develop a stronger sense of their strengths and begin to recognize what they are truly capable of.
I believe in a world where people can wake up and be stoked about the life that they are creating and living. I understand that it is a constant evolution and a journey to truly live a life that you love. I help people and organizations do this through energizing presentations, rejuvenating retreats, dynamic programs, intentional workshops and transformational personal coaching. I believe that everyone has the potential to fulfill their most inner desires, hopes and dreams and my biggest goal is to provide both the inspiration and the tools to make that possible.
When I am not lighting up a room or helping others accomplish their goals and dreams, I am running on trails with my dog Summit, playing ultimate Frisbee, and dancing in my kitchen.
HIGHLIGHTS OF EXPERIENCE:
- More than 10 years of experience as a mentor, guide, coach, educator and facilitator
- Organizer & Curator for TEDxWWU
- Co-Organizer & Speaker Coach for TEDxBellingham
- Founder of the Western Outdoor Orientation Program at Western Washington University
- Co-Conveaner for the 2014 Northwest Association of Experiential Education Regional Conference
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
- Intensive 6-month Heart of Facilitation Training through Partners for Youth Empowerment (November 2013-March 2014)
- Master's in Education from Western Washington University
- Bachelor's degree in Outdoor Education from the University of New Hampshire
- Americorps Teaching Fellowship at Eagle Rock School and Professional Development Center in Estes Park, CO