I am a Speaker, facilitator, coach and Inspiration Generator whose mission in life is to inspire and empower people to do more and be more than they ever thought possible.
I work with schools, universities, and organizations to enhance and create inclusive, inspiring communities where everyone feels valued, important and empowered to make positive changes in their communities and in their lives.
After 10 years of being a wilderness guide, educator and mentor, I have decided to focus on what I am most passionate about, helping schools, universities and organizations believe that they can shift their culture to create more inclusive and inspiring places to learn, grow and work. My passion is to inspire the best in others and to help them go big in life and do that surrounded by a supportive and empowering community. I love creating experiences that inspire and move audiences to find their passion, discover their purpose and realize their potential. As a dynamic and naturally inspirational speaker, coach, mentor and guide, I focus on providing opportunities for people to develop a stronger sense of their strengths and begin to recognize what they are truly capable of.
I believe in a world where people can wake up and be stoked about the life that they are creating and living. I understand that it is a constant evolution and a journey to truly live a life that you love. I help people and organizations do this through energizing presentations, rejuvenating retreats, dynamic programs, intentional workshops and transformational personal coaching. I believe that everyone has the potential to fulfill their most inner desires, hopes and dreams and my biggest goal is to provide both the inspiration and the tools to make that possible.
When I am not lighting up a room or helping others accomplish their goals and dreams, I am running on trails with my dog Summit, playing ultimate Frisbee, and dancing in my kitchen.
HIGHLIGHTS OF EXPERIENCE:
- More than 10 years of experience as a mentor, guide, coach, educator and facilitator
- Organizer & Curator for TEDxWWU
- Co-Organizer & Speaker Coach for TEDxBellingham
- Founder of the Western Outdoor Orientation Program at Western Washington University
- Co-Conveaner for the 2014 Northwest Association of Experiential Education Regional Conference
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
- Intensive 6-month Heart of Facilitation Training through Partners for Youth Empowerment (November 2013-March 2014)
- Master's in Education from Western Washington University
- Bachelor's degree in Outdoor Education from the University of New Hampshire
- Americorps Teaching Fellowship at Eagle Rock School and Professional Development Center in Estes Park, CO